Flags, fireworks, watermelon, homemade ice cream, that undeniable aroma from the grill that awakens our senses… this is of course the 4th of July! In case your memory needs a refresher on the facts, on July 2, 1776, the Second Continental Congress voted to become independent from Great Britain and the wording of the Declaration of Independence was approved on July 4! The 4th of July of course represents our freedom, patriotism, and love of our county. Wave your flags high and show your pride and support of our county this as this political move was made possible by our military! Happy Independence Day!
- Great custom home available in the Austin Bridges subdivision in Daphne. Great location and great features! Come se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Large covered front porch leads you to the vaulted great room with fireplace. Newly expanded deck.... gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/106-Tomr… 3 days ago
- 🌟🌟🏚️ Lovely charmer with custom features in Fairhope! - 3 bedrooms, 2 bath - 1,957 SQ feet. -------------------… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Gorgeous Fairhope home now available! Private entry and top-level amenities. See it in person today! #realestate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Charming cottage with supreme upgrades! #home #realestate #alabamaliving Details: gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/10712-Cr… https://t.co/VhLWXbbIn0 1 week ago