Flags, fireworks, watermelon, homemade ice cream, that undeniable aroma from the grill that awakens our senses… this is of course the 4th of July! In case your memory needs a refresher on the facts, on July 2, 1776, the Second Continental Congress voted to become independent from Great Britain and the wording of the Declaration of Independence was approved on July 4! The 4th of July of course represents our freedom, patriotism, and love of our county. Wave your flags high and show your pride and support of our county this as this political move was made possible by our military! Happy Independence Day!
- Large brick #home in Austin Bridges. Great Location! gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/24958-Bo… https://t.co/naQ3g8r7TP 1 day ago
- You have to see in this beautiful home located in Austin Bridges!! #newonthemarket #realestate #daphne gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/24958-Bo… 1 day ago
- This waterfront home has a great view of Styx River from your back sun porch! #waterfront #realestate #living #home gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/32745-Do… 2 weeks ago
- Like new #home and priced to sell! #realestate #alabamaliving gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/27330-Br… https://t.co/BePvnmOLBR 2 weeks ago
- Like new and priced to sell! #realestate #alabamaliving #home Details: gulfcoastexperts.com/homes/27330-Br… https://t.co/21n4i3Syv1 2 weeks ago